This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the Pandemic badge.
Many areas are under “stay at home” orders or “lockdowns”. Your local order will specify how long you need to stay at home, and what that means. Your local restrictions may be different from the ones specified by this BB and if so, you should (of course!) follow them instead.
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- Stay at home for 14 days, with the following exceptions:
- Essential trips to buy groceries or medications, or for medical appointments
- Exercise which allows you to maintain “social distancing”
To document your completion of the BB, provide the following:
- Screenshot or listing of your local stay-home or lockdown requirements
- Photo of you at home
- Attestation that you stayed home for 14 days except for allowed trips out
Make a comment on this page and include the photos in the comment. Photos may have areas obscured to ensure privacy if necessary.