This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the Level 2 badge in Gardening.
Timing techniques allow you to make more use of your growing areas than just one crop, and to reduce diseases and nutrient shortages.
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- Choose whether to use succession, interplanting (companion planting), and/or rotation
- Plan your garden using your chosen technique
- Grow your garden using your chosen technique
- Record the results
To document your completion of the BB, provide the following:
- Photo or sketch of your garden plan with your timing technique planned
- Photos of the garden during the growing season showing your timing technique in use
- A record of the results
Make a comment on this page and include the photos in the comment.