This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the Level 1 badge in Gardening.
Making a plan of your gardening area helps you identify sun/shade areas, wet/dry areas, sizes of growing beds and gives you a framework for planning from year to year.
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- Sketch a plan of your gardening area either on paper (squared paper makes it easier) or on a computer.
- Include compass directions, sizes of growing areas, water sources, and indicate wet/dry and sun/shade areas.
- Exact dimensions and straight lines are not required!
To document your completion of the BB, provide the following:
- – Photo of your sketching materials beforehand
- – Photo of the finished sketch plan
Make a comment on this page and include the photos in the comment.