This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the Pandemic badge.
Hand sanitizer has been impossible to find in most stores since February. It’s possible to make your own, but you need to use the correct ingredients and recipe to make a product that will do the intended job.
One example of a page with science-based recipes
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- Research recipes and ingredients for safe hand sanitizer
- Source ingredients
- Make a batch of hand sanitizer
To document your completion of the BB, provide the following:
- Link to the recipe you plan to use
- Photo of the ingredients and equipment
- Photo of the completed hand sanitizer packaged for use
Make a comment on this page and include the photos in the comment. Photos may have areas obscured to ensure privacy if necessary.